Fire at Kamal’s house

Fire at Kamal’s house

Misfortune seems to be plenty at Kamal Haasan’s house in recent days. A few months ago he slipped and injured his leg badly. A few weeks ago, he lost his brother Chandrahaasan.
Last night, there was a fire accident on the third floor of Haasan’s Alwarpet residence. This resulted in many books and other precious things being burnt. The actor was caught alone in a room engulfed by smoke but luckily he was rescued by his staff. It’s believed that the fire could have been caused by the excessive heating of the Air conditioner.
Kamal tweeted, “Thanks to my staff. Escaped a fire at my house. Lungs full of smoke, I climbed down from the third floor. I am safe No one hurt . Goodnight.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twenty − 2 =